Before install, Your server must match following requirements to run the script properly
OpenSSL PHP Extension
Mbstring PHP Extension
PHP Fileinfo extension
PHP Zip Archive
PDO PHP Extension
XML PHP Extension
JSON PHP Extension
Rewrite Module (Apache or Nginx)
Please consider that some other php setting values might be required.
File and folder permissions
open_basedir must be disabled
Create a new database on your mysql server, after unzpip the file you downloaded from CodeCanyon and upload the
contents of QUICKHOMES-CMS-VER folder to your server root, usually
Make sure that .htaccess file got copied properly from the download to main QuickHomes Real estate folder on your server.
- Open your site in the browser.
- It will redirect to /install directory (like http://mysite.com to http://mysite.com/install)
- Step 1: Choose language and click next.
- Step 2: Write codecanyon purchase code.
- Step 3: Create a database with phpmyadmin.
- Step 4: Enter database dbhostname,dbusername,dbpassword,dbname. and click Next
- Step 5: Enter Admin login details. and click Next
- All is done Installation completed. click on frontend and enjoy with QuickHomes