How to install QuickAI
Create a new database on your MySQL server, after unzipping the file you downloaded from CodeCanyon and uploading the contents of the QUICKAI-CMS-VERSION folder to your server root, usually
Important: Make sure that .htaccess file got copied properly from the download to main QuickAI folder on your server.
Sometimes, Operation systems hide .htaccess file.
Make sure this file is uploaded to your host.
Open your site in the browser.
- Step 1: Start installation
- Step 2: Accept the license agreement of policy and click next.
- Step 3: Create a database with phpmyadmin.
- Step 4: Enter all details in the form and click install
- Step 5: Installation done
All is done Installation completed. click on frontend and enjoy QuickAI.
Don't forget to delete the install directory.
After the installation, go to admin -> settings -> purchase code and verify your purchase code. And to use the AI, go to admin -> API Keys and enter your OpenAI API key.