How to install Quicklancer
Create a new database on your mysql server, after unzip the file you downloaded from CodeCanyon and upload the contents of QUICKLANCER-CMS-VERSION folder to your server root, usually
Important: Make sure that .htaccess file got copied properly from the download to main Quickalancer folder on your server.
Sometimes, Operation systems hide .htaccess file.
Make sure this file is uploaded to your host.
Open your site in the browser.
It will redirect to /install directory (like http://mysite.com to http://mysite.com/install)
- Step 1: Start installation
- Step 2: Accept license agreement of policy and click next.
- Step 3: Create a database with phpmyadmin.
- Step 4: Enter all details in form and click install
- Step 5: Installation done
All is done Installation completed. click on frontend and enjoy with Quicklancer
Don't forget to delete the install directory.